Online Consumer Behavior can be measured and estimated for the coming years. The results are very interesting, but considering how fast Internet is developing the data is not that much surprising.
But find out below. What you will read and see below may change your approach to internet marketing:
- 2.32 billion – global online population by 2014
- 178.5 million – number of online consumers in USA in 2011
- $279 billion – estimated mobile commerce sales by 2015
- 38 % of people buy online because of low prices
- 42 % of online shoppers are researching about products
- men spend more money online on electronics, events and movie tickets, while women spend more on hobbies, apparel, jewelry and video games.
Find out much more below: